Aims & Objectives, Vision & Mission
OUR AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Mobilize all private workers (teachers) and companies under one umbrella in Ghana
- Educate and train workers to be active, dedicated, committed and serious with their work
- Through workshops we will upgrade the skills of workers (teachers)
- To develop private companies and promote the welfare of workers in the private companies
- To educate and train workers purposely to grow private companies
- To establish peace and unity among workers and employers
- To educate workers and employers to be law abiding
- To make private work a secured job for workers
- To help private companies attain the level where they can pay workers well (Making private job lucrative)
VISIONS AND MISSIONS
- Help workers to work effectively to meet the target of the employer
- Make private job a secured occupation in the private companies
- Help workers acquire or possess good attitude for work
- Guide employers on how to pay entitlements for their workers according to the law
- To help your worker (teacher) deliver effectively to grow your company (school).
- To offer strategic planning and policies to grow your company (school).
- To settle dispute among employer(Proprietor) and worker (Employee/ Teacher).
- To offer capacity building program to upgrade skills of teachers to help give their best for the development of your company (school).
- To psyche or educate workers (teachers) to be active, committed, dedicated and serious with all their duties in the school.
The National Teachers Standard is the benchmark set for every teacher. It has 3 main domains and each has its own sub-domains
CPD is the process by which teachers maintain and enhance their knowledge, skills and experience on the job
Ghana Teacher Prize was formerly Ghana Best Teachers Award. NCOPST will guide teachers towards winning the best Teacher prize in Ghana
NCOPST ACCESS is a special Programme for all untrained private school teachers which enable them to further Education to pursue Educational Programmes
Register and acquire Teacher License from your district. NCOPST is organising Nationwide Teacher License Registration for both Untrained and trained Teachers
NCOPST has facilitators for the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. In that regard training for schools around Ghana has started by NCOPST. Contact us to be part
Private Teachers Fund was created purposely to support the Education of private school teachers financially
This Training is designed for all Untrained private school teachers to qualify for temperary Teacher License and have a CPD portfolio
This programme is really important for Teachers because it gives skills and beneficiaries are given the opportunity to raise funds to work and gain extra income in addition to the salaries they get from school
Online Management System for Private Schools
The Executives of Private School Teachers Association of Ghana have taken the bold initiative to help schools build virtual learning system to run their schools online. This online system will help schools to in session during and after the pandemic. The system will enable teachers to teach using text, video, audio, graphical images and livestreaming. Teachers can give notes and assignments such exercise, homework, project work multiple choice questions and many more.